Steps to reproduce:
Install Vimium or Vimium C
It will fully work, with all of its features inside the chrome version work.
- The 'O' shortcut does not work. It creates an error within the web inspector. It used to work on older versions, but a recent update changed it. It although works on it's own extension options page, so it has to be a permissions issue, even though I have gave it full permissions.
- The '/' shortcut should work. It appears a recent update removed Vimium's ability to create elements on the current webpage. Here is a comparison with Chrome. Here is the past when it used to work. https://orionfeedback.org/d/390-vimiums-find-function-is-faster-than-the-native-in-synesthefox
- The 'shift+T' shortcut should work. It used to work, but now does not work.
- Shift+F should open a highlighted link in a new tab, not the current tab. Also, pressing 'F' then going back a page simply breaks the web inspector.
- Pressing 'J' or any scroll-related shortcut while focused on not the webview continuously holds the shortcut down even though it should only be pressed once.
Orion and macOS: