Steps to reproduce:
- Install a fresh copy of Orion v0.99.113.2-beta.
- Open Preferences > Appearance
- Change App icon to the filled-out square (the middle one)
- Change App icon back to the original, circle-in-square one (the left one)
- Quit the browser
- Relaunch the browser
- Observe that the App icon in the dock is the filled-out square, not the circle-in-square as set in the preferences (it is correct in the App Launcher, however)
Tried this several times, seems reproducible.
Upon further testing, it appears that this is only a problem when the app icon is changed as described in the steps above. Other app icons don't seem to have this issue.
The app icon in the dock matches the app icon set in preferences.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Orion v0.99.113.2-beta, macOS v12.3, 2018 15" MacBook Pro