Steps to reproduce:
- Have an old version of a Firefox extension installed (example - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bypass-paywalls-clean/)
- Go to the Firefox store, attempt to upgrade the extension by clicking the "Add to Orion" button
- The locally installed extension should "update" to the latest version, and indicate this in the extension itself.
- No restart of Orion should be required
- The extension visually appears to install, but the old version is still displayed when viewing the extension UI.
- After a restart, the correct version number displays.
Orion and macOS:
0.99.109.1-beta (WebKit 613.1.12) on 12.1 (21C52)