Steps to reproduce:
- Start on a window. It can have websites open, or new tabs, or both.
- Open a new window.
- In that new window, go to a website
- Close that tab, which also closes that window by doing
- Attempt to reopen the previous tab by doing
- Observe it opens on a new tab page, but it doesn't show any tabs, even though there is a tab bar. It acts like a window with no tabs.
This occurs when the tabs are on the top or when they are on the side
step 4: doing
cmd-shift-w or pressing the
x on the tab, or pressing the red close window button don't cause this bug to happen. The bug still occurs when pressing from the menu item.
step 5: The bug still occurs when using the menu item History->Reopen Last Closed Tab/Window
step 6: To "fix" this buggy condition, just open a new tab.
The reopened window and tab should behave like normal
Orion and macOS:
Device: 2020 13" M1 MacBook Pro
OS: macOS Monterey 12.1
Orion: Version 0.99.109.1-beta (WebKit 613.1.12)