Steps to reproduce:
- Install usersctipt extension (I use Tempermonkey for Chrome on my Orion but other alternatives should be the same)
- Install Katakana Terminator from: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33268-katakana-terminator, and have it enabled
This userscript should implement English markups on any Katakana words in webpages, but doesn't work properly in Orion.
Expect behavior (same setup in Firefox):
Console info on Firefox:
- In older beta (the one before last one) I have been using the same userscript with no issue.
- In last beta all usersctipt extension stopped working.
- In current RC build, the usersctipt extension Tempermonkey seems working correctly, but this one userscript don't. I have other scripts installed and have so far no issue with them.
- My Safari have the same issue.
Orion and macOS:
Version 0.99.109.0.1-beta (WebKit 613.1.12)
macOS 12.1 (21C52)