Steps to reproduce:
- Have Low Power Mode on in the Orion mobile browser.
- Open a website in a tab (like wiktionary.org). Go to another new tab (like kagi.com). Do not close the wiktionary.org tab; leave the wiktionary.org tab open in the side list of tabs, but not as the focused one, so to say, letting kagi.com be the one that is in focus.
- Wait 30 minutes or more. When you go to the side list of tabs then the wiktionary.org tab will show with its regular favicon, but be titled as "Start Page." Not all sites will have the title changed to "Start page." But:
- All sites left for 30 minutes in the side list of tabs on lower power mode when tapped back for the first time bring me to a blank page. The URL shows in the bottom, but there is not content on the page. However:
- Opening the side list of tabs a second time and tapping on the site tab a second time will return the tab to normal with all the content it had before.
When clicking on a tab (especially of a site that can easily be kept cached) from the side bar the tab should reopen the site on the first time (going to the tab a second time should not be necessary to see the page again). Additionally, sites should retain their actual titles. A wiktionary.org tab should be called "Wiktionary, the free dictionary," not "Start Page." Some sites, have their URL as tab title instead, which is okay, but being called "Start Page" is uninformative if I have multiple tabs with the same favicon. I cannot hypothesize why only some sites are called "Start Page."
Orion, OS version; hardware type: Orion version 1.2.10, in iOS 16.2; running on an iPhone SE.