Steps to reproduce:
- Install Version 0.99.123.3.9-rc (WebKit 616.1.10)
- Create a WebApp of your choice, https://news.ycombinator.com/news and Discord are good examples
- Open the WebApp
- Right click a link and select any of the options to open the link (in a new Tab/Window/Private window)
- The link is always opened in a new window, even if there already is a window for that profile
- The option to open a new private window doesn't work as it still opens a new non-private window
I’d expect the WebApp links to follow this logic:
- New tab:
Opens the link in a new tab if a window of that profile is already open. If no window exists, open a new window.
- New Window
Always opens the link in a new window. This already works as expected.
- New Private Window
Always opens the link in a new private window.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Version 0.99.123.3.9-rc (WebKit 616.1.10)
MacBook Air (macOS Ventura 13.3.1 (a) build 22E772610a)