Steps to reproduce:
- Open up google meet window.
cmd-w to close window.
- Webcam still on. (as indicated by green hardware light on MacBook)
cmd-w to close leaves the tab in background without suspending. I've experienced that the webcam light remains on for an hour or more.
- closing with right click menu sometimes has the issue and sometimes doesnt'
- right-click and
Suspend tab doesn't exhibit this issue.
- opening a new tab that uses webcam will work (but will exhibit the same issue of not shutting off the webcam)
- Closed tabs should be immediately suspended and webcam should turn off.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Version 0.99.123.3-beta (WebKit 622.214.171.124)
Will attach in a moment