Steps to reproduce:
I set my search engine to Google, and I found that Orion can't show the Chinese characters correctly.
In Safari, the suggestions display correctly:
However, in Onion, it becomes the corrupted characters:
Besides, I can get the suggestions from the keyword with Chinese chacters in Safari:
But I can't get them in Orion:
Orion should correctly display the suggestions. It should also suggest when the keywords contain the Chinese characters.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Orion: 0.99.123-beta (WebKit 622.214.171.124) with Chinese (Simplified) localization
OS: macOS Ventura 13.2
Hardward Type: M1
See “Steps to Reproduce.”