Steps to reproduce:
- Set "show tabs" to "on top" in prefs > appearance
- Open a sufficient number of tabs to cause horizontal overflow
- Attempt to scroll tabs left/right using a mouse with a horizontal scroll wheel (e.g. Logitech MX Master)
Tabs cannot be scrolled using the horizontal scroll wheel.
Scrolling of tabs
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Orion Version 0.99.122-beta
macOS version 12.6.1
M1 MacbookPro 2021
Summary of observed pointer device behavior...
- Trackpad -- works
- Apple Magic Mouse -- works
- Logitech MX master mouse: shift + vertical wheel scroll -- works
- Logitech MX master mouse: horizontal wheel scroll -- does not work
It appears that the horizontal wheel scroll -- which I believe produces the same event as the left/right vertical wheel tilt on many mice -- is not being handled.
Horizontal tab scrolling using this mouse input type does work correctly/as expected in Safari.