Steps to reproduce:
- Connect iPad to keyboard case or external keyboard.
- Open Orion and select the address bar to type.
- Instead of typing select any one of your bookmarks from favourites.
- Links open in background and the opening of tabs doesn’t even reflect any change in toolbar.
- All the time you keep clicking the bookmark all the pages get stored in background.
- All pages shows up all at once if you view tabs gallery view.
- Tabs that are opened in background not at all showing up when opening any links unless tab gallery view is invoked. This is literally annoying.
- Links must only open in background when cmd+clicked on iPads with keyboards.
- When using touch without any keyboards, links must open when double tapped on them(just like safari).
- Right now Orion is directing every link to open in background which is not a good option.
- Please follow safari and use exact functions from Safari.
- And please do use Orion much often with keyboards on iPad. Orion got like tons of bugs(I’m reporting whenever possible).
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Orion 1.1.7(2), iPad 12.9 connected to Logitech Combo Touch case on iPadOS 16.2 Beta.