Steps to reproduce:
- Put Orion app icon in the dock to see it there permanently
- Make a second profile (not needed if you have 2 profiles already)
- Open second profile's window
- Move the second profile's dock icon to the left side to make it stay permanently in the dock
- Close default/primary profile app, while still keeping secondary app open
- Clicking on the default app icon in the dock will not launch the default profile once a secondary profile app is already open
I should be able to open any profile from the icons in the dock, no matter if some are already open. I can open secondary profiles without any issues.
I think the issue here is that macOS prevents multiple same apps launching at the same time, but the secondary profile is not detected because it is a unique script.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Orion 0.99.121-beta (WebKit 614.1.20), iMac 24" M1, macOS Monterey 12.6 build 21G115