Steps to reproduce:
- Have two windows of Orion open
- Have at least one pinned tab
- Close one of the windows by clicking the red button on top left
- Interact with the second one by for instance opening new tabs, swiching between tabs etc. The most consistent way seems to be to interact with the pinned tabs but there have been instances where that was not required.
- Orion consistently crashes following this
After a bit of testing, it seems this issue is limited to the current RC build. In other words, I was not able to crash Orion on Version 0.99.118.1-beta (WebKit 614.1.20).
The browser should not get upset after a window is closed.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Version 0.99.118.1.1-rc (WebKit 615.1.1)
MacBook Air M1 (macOS Monterey 12.5 build 21G72)