When I enter a new website Orion always pops up the following notification:
The options here are somewhat hit and miss:
- "Allow for One Day" makes sense
- as do "Always Allow on This Website"
- but showing "Always Allow on Every Website"
- and "Do not ask again" every time frankly doesn't makes sense. (I'd like a link to settings though.)
- also notably missing is "Do not ask again for this particular website" which is what I need most in addition to "Allow for One Day" and "Always Allow on This Website"
With that said, some praise: Orion is the only non Gecko browser I use and like. I love working, nested vertical tabs, the extension ecosystem and the way you are improving security (and yes, this very much includes asking if an extension is allowed on a particular website instead of giving every extension access to every website.)