Steps to reproduce:
- download Stylish (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylish-custom-themes-for/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe?hl=en)
- try to click the toolbar icon (see it fail)
- right click it, try Options (see it fail)
- try to install a theme, example: https://userstyles.org/styles/167419/google-darkest-fusion-1-2
- nothing really works as you'll see and it also seems to have all permissions assigned.
- see short screencast: https://share.getcloudapp.com/xQuwoBAK
Things should be relatively obvious about how it should work from doing the above. Please let me know if you need further details.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Orion: Version 0.99.116-beta (WebKit 614.1.20)
Hardware: Apple Silicon; M1 Max