Steps to reproduce:
- I opened some GitHub tabs and the favicon is white and hard to see.
- I have GitHub Refined and UBlock Origin installed, disabling the first doesn't make a difference.
- Issue present with both side tabs and top tabs
- It might have happened after I uninstalled Dark Reader?
- The issue persists when I restart Orion.
- Issue not present in Safari
- What is compatibility mode?
<Include steps to reproduce the bug; Did you try using Compatibility mode? If applicable, does Safari behave in the same way?>
The favicon should be black.
<What you expected to happen?>
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Version 0.99.115.1-beta (WebKit 614.1.12)
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
<Copy/paste or drag and drop to upload images or videos (up to 20MB)>