Steps to reproduce:
- open Edit Bookmarks;
- have some folders;
- try changing order of folder by dragging some folder to a new place (between two other folders).
You will notice unusual behavior:
- if you drag top/bottom AND to the right - the dragged folder will become a child of the folder above it. (this is unexpected!)
- if you drag top/bottom AND to the left - the dragged folder will remain sibling of folders above/below and will simply change order (this is expected).
- it must be noted that if you drag a folder directly inside another folder, it will become its child (also expected).
- do not have different results when a folder is dragged between two other folders.
Oh, I just found that this is the same in Safari. Why? I still believe this is not a good interface.
Demo of current behavior:
Demo of expected behavior: