Steps to reproduce:
<Include steps to reproduce the bug; Did you try using Compatibility mode? If applicable, does Safari behave in the same way?>
- Install Zoom scheduler extension from FireFox
- Click extension and then "sign in with google"
- Sign-in from google page authenticates successfully and redirects to a different page
- Page forever stays on "login in progress, please wait"
Expectation is that the login would complete and successfully redirect to another page or say "success"
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
- Orion Version 0.99.115.1-beta (WebKit 614.1.12)
- MBP 2020
- macOS Monterey 12.4
<Copy/paste or drag and drop to upload images or videos (up to 20MB)>