Steps to reproduce:
I'm lucky to run 2 external monitors on my MBP but unfortunately on re-launch Orion does not re-load open windows/tabs on the correct monitor, it appears to consistently default to reopening windows on the built-in LCD only.
- Set "Orion open with" preference to "All non-private windows from last session"
- Create multiple new windows and load a URL in each
- Move a window to each available monitor
- Quit and re-launch Orion
- Orion will re-load the windows from last session on the 'default' screen (in this case, built-in LCD)
- Under the same circumstances Safari (and STP, Firefox, Chrome) will reopen windows on the correct monitor, in the same dimensions and same on screen location (when not maximised to fill the screen)
- Windows minimised to the Dock when opened again will restore the page to the correct previous monitor
Ideally Orion would behave like the other major macOS browsers and retain the correct monitor, window dimensions and on-screen location (coordinates)
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Orion 0.99.113.2.1-rc (WebKit 614.1.12)
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
Monterey 12.3.1 (21E258)