Steps to reproduce:
- Open up a PDF
- Click the "download" button
- Notice nothing seems like it happens: the PDF doesn't show up in the download list and there is no message indicating the PDF has been downloaded.
- Go to downloads folder, notice that the PDF has been downloaded.
Clicking the download link should:
- Open up a save dialog; or,
- At minimum, add the downloaded PDF to the downloads list with some kind of indication that the download started.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Version 0.99.114-beta (WebKit 614.1.12), macOS 12.3, M1 Max