Steps to reproduce:
- Run Orion 0.99.113.2-beta.
- Install Vimium C from the Chrome store.
- Observe that clicking the Vimium C extension icon works
- Observe that functionality such as "x" (close tab) works. (There are other issues, but that's besides the point here.
- Observe that the options page loads.
- Upgrade to Orion 0.99.114-beta. (You can remove and re-install the extension if you will, results were the same here.)
- Observe that clicking the Vimium C extension icon and observe that the window is blank.
- Observe that functionality such as "x" (close tab) does not work.
The basic Vimium C extension functionality should still work, such as loading the extension menu and showing the options page, as well as a decent amount of keybindings.
Orion, OS version; hardware type: 0.99.114-beta after upgrading from 0.99.113.2-beta, macOS 12.3, MacBook Pro M1.