Steps to reproduce:
- Go to history menu, select "show history"
- First, notice that if you delete history items (either with multiple selected or just one) without a search, the history UI updates correctly (the items disappear)
- Query for a history item using the search box in the upper right of the history window (ensuring that your query has at least one result)
- Notice that nothing happens in the UI when you click "delete" on a highlighted item with a search active.
- Exit out of the history pane and go back into it, notice that the item was deleted, but the UI didn't update until you closed and reopened.
I expect the UI to reflect deleted history items when a search is active.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Version 0.99.113.2-beta (WebKit 613.1.12), macOS 12.3, M1 Max MBP
^ after highlighting in both instances, I click "delete," but the UI doesn't update.