Steps to reproduce:
<Include steps to reproduce the bug; Did you try using Compatibility mode? If applicable, does Safari behave in the same way?>
Compatibility Mode tested, Dark Reader is completely inaccessible as expected.
- Install Dark Reader for Firefox or Chrome extension
- View a non-protected page in an Orion instance with a single window
- Open a new window and view another separate page
- Open Dark Reader extension panel, and it will control the page on the first window (sometimes, it's very inconsistent)
- Go to first window, and Dark Reader will control the page on the second window
Safari Extension version of Dark Reader works as expected.
Firefox Extension version of Dark Reader on Firefox works as expected.
Chrome Extension version of Dark Reader on Chrome works as expected.
<What you expected to happen?>
Dark Reader properly controls the active tab/page/window.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Version 0.99.113.2-beta (WebKit 613.1.12)
macOS 12.3.1 (21E258) on Macbook Air (2020)