Steps to reproduce:
- Download the .dmg
- Open the .dmg by double clicking on it.
- Drag and drop Google Analytics Opt Out into the Applications folder.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Run Google Analytics Opt Out by double clicking it in the Applications folder.
(Note that the application has no UI.)
- Run Orion.
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Manage
- Click 'Add exstension'.
- Try to select the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
I'd expected to be able to add the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on as an extension
Now I was forced to sign in to the chrome web store and download the extension there.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
macOS Monterey, v. 12.2.1 (21D62)
Macbook Pro (Intel)
Orion Version 0.99.113.1-beta (WebKit 6188.8.131.52)