This is purely a cosmetic bug and does not impact any functionality.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Orion’s preferences and skim through the UI text.
- Notice that Orion uses straight quotes (aka dumb quotes) where applicable.
- Right click on a word on any website to select the word and open the context menu.
- Notice that the Look Up option uses curly quotes (aka smart quotes).
- Orion should be consistent in its use of straight or curly quotes. Pick one and stick with it.
- Safari consistently uses curly quotes in its UI.
Orion, OS version; hardware type:
Orion 0.99.110-beta (WebKit 613.1.12)
Preferences > General:
Preferences > Privacy:
Right click context menu: